Alpina Pro SK SM skate rollerski boots. Carbon fiber cuffs and heel counter with an anatomic footbed and and Alpina PDP hard flex sole. Better stability and improved transfer of power. Come with half size volume reducers to slide under insole.
Same fit as the previous Alpina Skate ESK 2.0 rollerski boots. Noticeable updates made with biggest change other than looks being the soft cuff liner that velcros first before you loop the cuff strap through the other side. The sides of the toe box allow a little width stretch, but width runs about average to a bit narrow.
Compatible with NNN, Prolink, and Turnamic skate bindings.
Alpina size chart: https://www.alpinasports.com/us/nordic/rollerski/pro-sk-smv-53491
If you want a narrow carbon boot, the Spine Ultimate is great choice as that is most narrow. For wide feet, go with the the Botas RSC.
Free shipping in North America.
We measured the inside lengths (stuck tape measure inside boot with insole in) and got the following lengths:
- 37 Euro/4 UK/4.5 US: 8 3/4"
- 38 Euro/5 UK/5.5 US: 9 1/8"
- 39 Euro/5.5 UK/6 US: 9 1/8"
- 40 Euro/6.5 UK/7 US: 9 3/8"
- 41 Euro/7.5 UK/8 US: 10"
- 42 Euro/8 UK/8.5 US: 10 1/4"
- 43 Euro/9 UK/9.5 US: 10 7/8"
- 44 Euro/9.5 UK/10 US: 11 1/8"
- 45 Euro/10.5 UK/11 US: 11 3/8"
- 46 Euro/11.5 UK/12 US: 11 5/8"
- 47 Euro/12 UK/12.5 US: 11 7/8"
- 48 Euro/13 UK/13.5 US: 12"
- 49 Euro/13.5UK/14 US: 12 3/8"
- 50 Euro/14.5 UK/15 US: 12 3/4"
You can measure your foot by backing it up against a wall barefoot and measure out. Generally for summer sock thickness and to ensure toes aren't rubbing on front, you want a boot that is your foot length plus ~1/2-5/8"
Made in Slovenia