The best skate rollerskis just got even smoother and even more stable, with the Fork Flex™ Elite Extra Flex model. The Extra Flex is great for lighter weight skiers under 170lbs or those up to 190lbs looking for more flex compared to our original double arm forks. Our design engineer optimized the flex while reducing some weight and maintaining same strength limits. After 13 months of testing it's now available to the market.
• 109 mm solid rubber wheels and 15 mm frame drop! Smoothest and most stable yet!
• Fork Flex™ is a proprietary design utilizing spring steel forks creating a flatter ski-like flex
• Aluminum frames provide more durability than composites
• Top of frame to ground is a low 49.5 mm and clearance 29.5 mm (unweighted)
• Top of frame is 5 mm below center of axle bolt
• Total weight per pair only 1,806 grams for 625 mm wheelbase
• Swing weight simulates the feel of a long snow ski due to weight distribution
• 190 lb (86 kg) weight limit. If heavier, get the Fork Flex™ Plus model.
• Optional rear pull brake
Note, if you have the new 2022 and newer Salomon S/Max or R10 Nocturne boots, please include a note saying this so we mount the bindings an additional cm further forward as these two boot models have a very long outsole protruding off the backside that needs more room to clear rear fender and/or brake.
If you have SNS Pilot boots, we can mount Salomon RS Pilot bindings if you include a note (same price as Prolink Pro).